GREAT SEAMS, WITHOUT THE HASSLE!
The Automatic Stealth Seamer™ is the ultimate heavy-duty seam setter for joining and leveling stone.
The product’s open design allows you to work on the seam while in use; removal is not needed to apply epoxy or scrape the seam. Seams are easily opened and closed via a smooth-turning knurled roller. The 8″ vacuum cups feature a continuous seal for a reliable hold on heavy stone.
A powerful compact vacuum pump maintains pressure for all cups, and runs on AC power or AA batteries for any install situation. Improved pump technology provides a stronger hold to very textured or porous materials. The 6″ vacuum cups feature a continuous seal, so they won’t lose suction if loss of power occurs.
Eight seam levelers slide on rails for custom placement and have vinyl-capped, non-spinning feet to prevent scratches. Recommended for porous and non-porous materials.
New vacuum pump for 2015 model: Now runs on eight AA batteries when electricity is not available; improved vacuum hold on very porous or textured surfaces; reengineered, ultra-durable housing (more resistant to dust, water, debris, and overheating)
- Joins and levels stone to deliver superior seams, every time
- Entire seam is accessible for epoxy application or removal
- 8” vacuum cups feature a continuous seal for strong, reliable hold, and won’t lose suction if loss of power occurs
- Eight leveling feet adjust easily to fine-tune the seam and eliminate unevenness of warped stone
- Vinyl-capped leveling feet slide for custom placement, but won’t scratch surfaces
- Heavy-duty, compact vacuum pump runs on AC or battery power
- Easily converted to manual seam setters
- Quick-connect air tube fittings for easy setup
- Durable anodized billet aluminum and stainless steel components