- Ultra-rigid table that provides a flat, non-slip surface for safe jobsite fabrication
- Ideal for LFTM (large format thin material), gauged or thin porcelain slabs, and sintered stone such as Dekton® and Neolith®
- Pitched and bolted legs provide more stability than collapsible legs, yet quickly detach for transport
- Easy-adjust levelling feet make setting up on uneven floors a breeze
- Comfortable work height makes all-day fabrication easier and reduces worker strain
- Non-marking synthetic rubber support pucks firmly hold material, while also reducing dangerous vibrations from power tools
- Material is held safely above the surface of the aluminium rails allowing for through cuts, plunge cuts, and coring without damaging the tools or table
- Bump stop posts keep smaller pieces from sliding while doing edge work
- Tables can be connected with provided brackets to accommodate longer material and full slabs
- Tool Shelf (sold separately) provides convenient access to grinders, core bits, and polishing pads while fabricating
- Each table top is 71″ x 59″ (1.8 m x 1.5 m) and can accommodate slabs up to 600 lb (272 kg) evenly distributed
Omni Cubed’s Slim Slab Table HD is the sturdiest large format thin material table on the market today.
One table alone can hold up to 600 lbs!
Designed with durability and safety in mind, The Slim Slab Table HD is a rigid unit, meaning no wobbly folding legs like most tables that can fold unexpectedly, causing damage to your material or your crew.
There is no compromise here for ease of assembly and stability – the table legs are quick and easy to attach or to remove by loosening the bolts a turn, making the use of your table safer and just as easy to break down, transport and store.
The Slim Slab Table HD helps reduce the strain of bending, kneeling, or overstretching, as well as preventing bowing of the materials causing cracks or breakage.
Material Support Pucks and Stop Posts keep the material off the rails and securely on the table during scoring, cutting, bevelling, and more.
Use the connecting piece to combine two tables into one to easily accommodate 1.5 x 3.6 m slabs.
This table literally saves your back, your material, your time, and your reputation.