PAYS FOR ITSELF AFTER ONE PREVENTED BREAK!™
The Sink Hole Saver™ VCM mounts to the surface of stone for reinforcement during lifting, transport, and installation. The surface-mount feature provides a unique solution for wall panels and high-low installation applications. The 6″ vacuum cups slide and lock for custom placement, making this product ideal for protecting bump-out countertops and porcelain slabs. The vacuum cups feature a closed seal for a reliable hold, and can be re-pumped without removal from stone or loss of remaining suction. Use with the Original Sink Hole Saver™ for added versatility.
Please be cautious of cheaply made “look-alike” copies of our products. We are unmatched in quality, price, warranty, and service.
This version – 1220 mm (4′) – 3 Cups per rail
- Pays for itself after one prevented break™
- Reinforces stone during lifting, transport, and installation
- Surface-mounted for versatile applications such as wall panels and bump-out countertops
- Ideal solution for fragile materials, sink cutouts, and backsplashes
- Vacuum cups slide for custom placement and feature closed seal for reliable hold
- Three lengths available: 1200 mm (4’), 1500 mm (6’), and 2400 mm (8’)