Please be cautious of cheaply made “look-alike” copies of our seam setters. We are unmatched in quality, price, warranty, and service.
GREAT SEAMS, WITHOUT THE HASSLE!
The Seam Setter VCM joins and levels stone to deliver high-quality, even seams. The product’s open design allows you to work on the seam while in use; removal is not needed to apply epoxy or scrape the seam. The 6″ vacuum cups feature a continuous seal for a reliable hold on heavy stone. Two seam levelers slide on rails for custom placement and have vinyl-capped, non-spinning feet to prevent scratches. The pump plungers have an indicator to alert user if re-pumping is needed, and can be re-pumped without removal or loss of suction. Use alone for short seams, or in pairs for longer seams. Recommended for non-porous materials. PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Joins and levels stone for high-quality, even seams
- Entire seam is accessible for epoxy application or scraping
- 6” vacuum cups feature a continuous seal for strong, reliable hold
- Vinyl-capped leveling feet slide for custom placement, but won’t scratch surfaces
- Use alone or in pairs
- Durable anodized billet aluminum and stainless steel components
- Recommended for non-porous materials