Please be cautious of cheaply made “look-alike” copies of our seam setters. We are unmatched in quality, price, warranty, and service.
GREAT SEAMS, WITHOUT THE HASSLE!
The automatic Seam Setter VCA joins and levels stone to deliver high-quality, even seams. The product’s open design allows you to work on the seam while in use; removal is not needed to apply epoxy or scrape the seam.
A powerful compact vacuum pump maintains pressure for all cups, and runs on AC power or AA batteries for any install situation. Improved pump technology provides a stronger hold to very textured or porous materials.
The 6″ vacuum cups feature a continuous seal, so they won’t lose suction if loss of power occurs. Four seam levelers slide on rails for custom placement and have vinyl-capped, non-spinning feet to prevent scratches. Recommended for porous and non-porous materials.
New vacuum pump for 2015 model: Now runs on eight AA batteries when electricity is not available; improved vacuum hold on very porous or textured surfaces; reengineered, ultra-durable housing (more resistant to dust, water, debris, and overheating) *International version available; prices may vary. Contact Customer Service for more information.
- Multi-Seam Expansion Kit (part # 6110-VCA-EXP) allows you to set two seams at the same time (up to 14 feet apart!), or “chain-link” four seam setters for very long seams
- 2015 model Vacuum Pump Kit (part # VMP600-KIT) can be used to equip previous model seam setters with the latest pump technology
- Joins and levels stone for high-quality, even seams
- Entire seam is accessible for epoxy application or scraping
- 6” vacuum cups feature a continuous seal for strong, reliable hold, and won’t lose suction if loss of power occurs
- Four leveling feet adjust easily to fine-tune the seam and eliminate unevenness of warped stone
- Vinyl-capped leveling feet slide for custom placement, but won’t scratch surfaces
- Heavy-duty, compact vacuum pump runs on AC or battery power
- Easily converted to manual seam setters
- Quick-connect air tube fittings for easy setup
- Durable anodized billet aluminum and stainless steel components
- Recommended for porous and non-porous materials