HEAVY-LIFTING COUNTERTOP INSTALLATION CART
We’ve got your back; use the Pro-Lift to save it!
The Pro-Lift Automatic provides a safer means of stone transportation and installation. It has been designed to reduce physical strain and risk of injury, while increasing productivity and efficiency.
The cart accommodates any size countertop up to 450 Kg. The cart can be used to lower, lift, and roll extremely large pieces around the shop and install location, as well as assist with final countertop placement.
The power lift feature elevates stone up to 1.2 m (45″) from ground to support rail, and enables controlled tilting for easier, less hazardous installation. The cart features a strong aluminum frame, yet only weighs 34 Kg, for convenient transport and storage.
The Pro-Lift is powered by a long-lasting rechargeable tool battery, controlled via wireless remote, and has an integrated level, stone clamp, and kickbrake for added safety. The cart also features 250 mm (10″) shock-absorbing, non-marking, flat-free tires.
Every aspect of this cart has been designed with safety, ease, and convenience in mind, to provide immeasurable benefit to small and large fabrication shops.
A note from the Omni Cubed Team: As increasing the safety for installation crews (and minimizing back injuries) is becoming of paramount importance for fabrication companies, we expect the Pro-Lift will be a welcome and timely addition to your team. We have put our hearts and countless hours over the past few years into the engineering and development of every aspect of this cart to ensure it meets our high standards and the installer’s needs, and we are excited to now provide the Pro-Lift to our industry.
As usual, we always welcome feedback on our products and would love to hear about your experience with the Pro-Lift.
- Reduce physical strain and risk of injury
- Accomplish more with less people
- Safely lower, transport, and lift large slabs
- Enables controlled tilt for easier countertop installation
- Wireless remote allows workers to position themselves in safer areas around the stone
- Commonly used with Aqua-Jaw™ Carry Vise™ for optimal material control
- Unload slabs easier, safer, and faster than traditional methods
- Engineered for optimum stability and maneuverability
- Lift stone up to 45″ (from ground to support rail)
- Clamp opening: 4.5″ (115 mm)
- Powered by 28V rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 1,000 lb capacity; weighs only 74 lb
- 10” non-marking, flat-free, shock absorbing tires
- Integrated remote storage cage, level, and kickbrake