ALL-TERRAIN COUNTERTOP INSTALLATION CART
The Pro-Cart AT2 is designed to overcome the challenges of moving stone over curbs, stairs, and other rough terrain such as gravel or lawns. The cart easily and safely transports very large and cumbersome stone, reducing the physical burden on workers.
Equipped with all the same features as the Pro-Cart AT1 model, with several convenient and helpful additions. The AT2 has collapsible clamp uprights for easy removal and tilting of stone. This model has 10″ tires and an innovative adjustable wheelbase which can be tailored to match variable stair treads.
The included Folding Kit enables the caster rails to be rotated beneath the support beam for easy storage. The AT2 can accommodate a half-ton load, yet weighs less than 65 pounds.
- Tool Tray Accessory (part # PCAT-TT) enables transportation of heavy tool bags/cases to the install location without interfering with the cart’s ability to carry countertops.
- Easily and safely transports heavy stone
- Reduces strain and risk of injury
- Clamps to stone for traversing any terrain
- Adjustable wheelbase to match stair tread depth
- Designed to easily clear and rest on stair treads
- 1,000 lb capacity, weighs less than 65 lb
- 10″ non-marking, flat-free, shock absorbing tires
- Included Folding Kit collapses cart to under 13″ wide
- Tool Tray Accessory available (sold separately)