SPECIAL OFFER – EXCLUSIVE TO NATURAL STONE SPECIALIST READERS!
AND ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL 31 AUGUST 2019!
ALL-TERRAIN COUNTERTOP INSTALLATION CART WITH FREE STEALTH GRIPS
This special offer – EXCLUSIVE to the July ’19 material handling issue of Natural Stone Specialist magazine – gives you access to a complimentary set of our brand new Stealth Grip vacuum cups when you decide to own your own Pro-Cart AT2 – the most popular, powerful and high-performance transport cart you could own.
The Pro-Cart AT2 is designed to overcome the challenges of moving stone over kerbs, stairs, and other rough terrain such as gravel or lawns. The cart easily and safely transports very large and cumbersome stone, reducing the physical burden on workers. Spectacularly strong and devastatingly effective over the roughest terrain, and especially when needing to move material up staircases, your Pro-Cart AT2 is dependable enough to securely and safely transport up to 450kg of material pretty much anywhere you want it to go.
- Easily and safely transports heavy stone
- Reduces strain and risk of injury
- Clamps to stone for traversing any terrain
- Adjustable wheelbase to match stair tread depth
- Designed to easily clear and rest on stair treads
- 1,000 lb capacity, weighs less than 65 lb
- 10″ non-marking, flat-free, shock absorbing tires
- Included Folding Kit collapses cart to under 13″ wide
Your COMPLIMENTARY Stealth Grips
Taking the vacuum cups we’re all used to one stage further, the all-new Stealth Grip vacuum cup provides the most reliable hand-hold on flat surfaces – and each cup can hold up to 56kg!
Yes, you may have seen something similar before – but you’ve never before been able to use the alternatives on white quartz, marble etc. Our non-marking, proprietary synthetic rubber cups make this a cinch – perfect for white materials, and the soft compound now means you can even use them on textured finishes too!
And best of all, when you take up this offer you get yours INCLUDED – FREE!
- Non-marking, proprietary synthetic* rubber cups are highly-durable and feature FTS™ technology for optimum hold, even on textured materials
- Handle and thumb pump are non-rusting and made of a unique plastic compound that is highly resistant to solvents
- Large 8” cups provide a reliable and convenient hand-hold on flat surfaces
- Easy-to-read indicators help monitor vacuum pressure at a glance
- Cups can be re-pumped in place, without removal or loss of remaining pressure
- Rated capacity – 56kg per cup