MITER LAMINATION CLAMP
Mitres made easy The Miter-It™ clamp is an easy-to-use jig that allows finished-side-up mitre laminations. Not flipping the material offers numerous benefits including increased safety for workers, reduced risk of damage to the material, and keeping the seam in view during lamination. The clamp offers coarse and fine adjustment settings for achieving exact and tight seams. The Miter-It securely holds drop-down edges at 90°, eliminating the need for a helper to position the material. The clamp’s weight and non-marking, non-skid contact surface hold the product and miter piece in place – no suction cups needed. This simple, yet innovative jig greatly reduces the numerous awkward adjustments required with other miter clamps, and offers better results than taping methods alone. The heavy-duty steel clamp features a powder-coat finish and accommodates laminated edges from 1.5″ – 6″.
USA PATENT PENDING
- Miter finished side up; keep the seam in view
- No flipping for gluing; protect your back and the material
- Squares the miter with fast, easy adjustments, eliminating the need for a helper
- Coarse and fine adjustments for exact and tight seams
- More efficient than taping methods alone
- Clamp’s weight and non-skid contact points hold it in place
- Highly durable steel construction with powder-coat finish
- Accommodates laminated edges from 1.5″ – 6″
Background of the invention: As of June 1, 2014, Omni Cubed has partnered with Kevin Pridemore of Sinkits MS LLC. to re-launch Kevin’s invention, the “Miter-It. The Omni Cubed team has committed to bring this innovative tool the same care and attention that it places on each of our products, including the highest product quality and outstanding customer service for end-users. We are excited to grow our lamination clamp line, and to now offer this outstanding miter clamp to our industry.