IN-SHOP MITRES MADE EASY
- Easy, fast, and efficient mitred laminations in the fabrication shop
- Saves labour by eliminating the need for a helper
- Mitre finished side up—safer for workers and material; keep the seam in view
- Highly efficient vacuum source requires only ½ CFM of compressed (shop) air
- Reliably holds heavy drop-down edges at 90°
- Coarse adjustment lever for quick apron placement
- Horizontal and vertical fine-tuning knobs for ultimate seam control
- Proprietary, non-marking vacuum cups won’t stain surfaces
- Accommodates edges up to 12” tall, 3 cm thick
The Miter-It™ Auto, Pneumatic system saves time and money on performing mitre laminations in the shop by eliminating the need for a helper—wherever you would need a hand to hold the material, put a Miter-It™ Auto clamp there instead! This system uses a highly efficient Venturi Vacuum Generator that requires only ½ CFM of compressed (shop) air to provide a continuously strong and reliable hold for up to 10 vacuum cups simultaneously. The user-friendly clamps securely and reliably hold heavy, drop-down edges at 90°, enabling finished-side-up laminations and providing better results than taping methods alone. Seaming the joint finished-side-up offers increased safety for workers and reduced risk of damage to the piece by not having to flip the material for gluing. This also keeps the seam in view for dialing-in perfect joints, and makes clean-up fast and easy. The coarse adjustment lever quickly raises apron into place, while the horizontal and vertical fine-tuning knobs provide ultimate control over the seam. Miter-It Auto™ clamps accommodate edges up to 12″ tall and 3 cm thick. The proprietary, non-marking vacuum cups provide an exceptional hold on textured and porous surfaces. The 10-port Venturi Vacuum Generator allows adding eight additional clamps to cover more surface area. Typically, one Miter-It™ Auto clamp every 3 to 4 feet is sufficient, but more may be used for extra-long or heavy aprons.
- The Miter It Clamp allows expansion of your Miter-It™ Auto system.
- The Venturi Vacuum Generator highly efficient (½ CFM) vacuum source to run Miter-It™ Auto system or other Omni Cubed products on compressed (shop) air.
Miter-It™ Auto, Pneumatic Replacement Parts (coming soon)