MATERIAL REINFORCEMENT REIMAGINED
- Pays for itself with one prevented break™
- Ideal for LFTM (large format thin material), gauged porcelain slabs such as Laminam®, and sintered stone such as Neolith® or Dekton®
- Minimises twisting and flexing of material in multiple directions
- Sturdier than using unconnected rails
- Create custom configurations to suit a variety of applications
- Integrated “resting feet” won’t scratch surfaces when material is flipped upside-down
Rigid Cross-Brace Kits attach vacuum cup reinforcement rails perpendicular to each other at various locations, allowing customised configurations to reinforce large, fragile, or uniquely shaped pieces. These accessories are ideal for any situation where you need to minimise twisting and flexing of the material, as they create rigid joints which are sturdier than using unconnected rails. Each clamp’s adjustment knob has an integrated “resting foot” that won’t scratch finished surfaces or flooring when material is flipped upside-down.
The 3′ Rigid Cross-Brace Kit includes two 3′ cross-brace rails and four rigid clamps that attach any two Omni Cubed® vacuum cup material reinforcement rails to form a sturdy support frame for LFTM (large format thin material), islands, or fragile cutouts such as tub decks and fireplace surrounds. A convenient carrying bag for the clamps is included.
US PATENTS PENDING
Pair with these other accessories for more ergonomic transport and installation of materials:
- The Vertical Lifting Handle Kit attaches to any Omni Cubed vacuum cup material reinforcement rail. Durable foam grips provide comfortable handles for safer, easier vertical panel installations.
- The Horizontal Lifting Handle Kit provides a comfortable gripping point at the ends of any one reinforcement rail for more ergonomic lifting, moving, and tilting.
- The Horizontal Handle with Leveller Leg Kit includes two handles with adjustable leveling legs and incorporated “resting feet” to easily level pieces in an upright position for more accurate wall panel installations.